A beautiful lawn doesn’t happen by itself
Turf Supply and Laying
With a vast wealth of experience in the turfing industry, we specialise in commercial and domestic turf supply and laying. Our team can supply, deliver and lay turf grown by ourselves at a time that is most convenient for you. At Yorkshire Paving & Landscapes, we only supply fresh, well-matured turf, and prepare the site professionally before laying it. Once your new lawn is in place, our experts will offer you professional advice to ensure it remains immaculate.
Our range of turfing services includes soil preparation, ground levelling, turf supply and laying. Talk to our team today for free quotes and advice.
What do we offer?
- High-quality fertilised turf
- Supply only or supply and lay
- Delivery available
- Full or part preparation service
- Fully weed treated
- Full or part laying service
Artificial Turfing Before & After
Real vs Artificial Grass. Which will suit you more?
This article will guide you through all you a complete review of both real grass and its artificial counterpart. We will try to help you to decide which is a better option for your backyard. We’ve gathered most of the criteria a potential buyer should take into consideration before making the final decision.
Questions you should ask yourself:
When you choose the type of lawn to lay in your garden, it’s not only about the pros and cons of artificial grass and real turf. You must ask yourself a few questions before making your choice. You should consider:
• For what purpose will you use your lawn?
• Does cost matter? How much can you afford to spend on materials, cost of installation and lawn upkeep?
• Will your real lawn have good enough growing conditions? Is your garden sunny or maybe shady
• Will your children play in the garden, and how often if so?
• Will you find enough time for your lawn maintenance?
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
0800 246 1071
Leeds: 01134 180 068
Wakefield: 01924 763 109
York: 01904 862 304
Wistow Road, Selby,
Monday-Friday: 7am – 6pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2pm